Sunday 12 October 2014

Welcome to Yorkshire

Hello and welcome to my blog - Tea and Puddings.
You may be asking yourself "why is there a blog called 'Tea and Puddings'?" (I asked myself the same question when I clicked 'Create blog'). However, I wanted a fun, quirky name that would reflect my writing style, my topics and me as a person, and as a proud Yorkshire 'lass', I thought I'd call my blog after two of its greatest 'exports' - Yorkshire Tea and Yorkshire Puddings.
I hope this won't disappoint you, but my blog will not focus on me showing you how to make a good brew or some puds for your Sunday roast (although that has given me a great idea...). My blog's initial aim is to be something that people will enjoy reading, whether it's a post about make-up, lifestyle, food, politics, animals, fashion, music or brain surgery. Maybe not that last one, but I would still like to be a blog that does not limit itself to the constraints of its title and can hopefully have something for everyone on  here. So I hope you enjoy reading this blog, as much as I will enjoy making it!

Thanks for reading!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment